Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Wednesday Welcome: tricotista

Each week I'm using Etsy's Pounce feature in order to discover new items "from undiscovered shops waiting for their first sale" as the Etsy site states. This week's welcome is extended to tricotista. In the words of the shop owner: "I create womens accessories that are bold, fresh and contemporary so that the women who wear them can make a statement about themselves. I want women to wear art that is as unique as they are and in many cases, customized to reflect their individual style and personality. Because of the fluid nature of the felting process, each piece I create is a unique work of art. No two pieces will ever be exactly the same. When you wear my work, I hope you will feel young, chic and unique!" Enjoy this peek at these beautiful wool creations you'll find in the shop:

0 comments: