Friday, February 13, 2009

Friday Favorites: Romance

Friday the 13th feels lucky to me today. I've never been a superstitious person and 13 has been more lucky to me than unlucky. My first job was on the 13th floor of a hospital and I stayed there for 10 years. Our son was born on August 13th which was a Thursday that year but still, you get the picture. 13 is not a bad number.
Today for my special Friday the 13th edition of Friday Favorites (the first of three this year I think?) I'm sharing photos of the things I'm enjoying today.











A beautiful bouquet of roses from my husband and kids. It smells as nice as it looks!













A roaring fire in the fireplace to enjoy with my family. My parents are here to visit overnight tonight and we're all soaking up the warmth.

What are your favorite things this Friday the 13th?

0 comments: