Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Wednesday Welcome: One Curly Girl

Each week I'm using Etsy's Pounce feature in order to discover new items "from undiscovered shops waiting for their first sale" as the Etsy site states. This week's welcome is extended to One Curly Girl in the Las Vegas area. A quote from their Etsy shop announcement sums it up nicely: "Our cards make a statement by pairing simple, clean design with charming expressions and hip, colorful envelopes." The artist, Eppie Wyckoff, and her (straight-haired) husband created this business together. The cards are blank inside, allowing you to personalize your message. I found myself smiling while reading ALL of the cards but have chosen just a few to post here.



















The one above made me giggle, even stay-at-home-moms like me deserve a day off once in a while too, right?!?
This one you can give to your sweetie anytime, or maybe for Valentine's Day:



















And here is one I can truly appreciate as a 40-something gal:



















Which of these is your favorite? You can see more designs at their website, maybe you'll discover your favorite card there!

0 comments: