Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday Favorites: Staying Home

If you are in or near the the mid-Atlantic states today, then you are more than aware that we are expecting (and getting) a HUGE snowstorm. We're talking record-setting snow totals. We are likely going to see even more snow than the 26 inches we got on December 19th. This is not the usual weather pattern here in the Northern Virginia/Washington DC area. We are hunkered down for the next 24 to 48 hours at least, and our fingers are crossed that we don't lose power!

When I worked as a nurse I had to go in to work no matter what the weather did, or at times I'd have to stay there if the next shift could not get into work. Napping in a hospital bed is a bit creepy. So I chose today's Friday Favorites theme because I'm so happy to be stayin' home!







0 comments: