Friday, January 29, 2010

Friday Favorites: Oddities

odd·i·ty

n. pl. odd·i·ties
1. One that is odd.
2. The state or quality of being odd; strangeness.
From The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition

Please realize that I do not wish to offend anyone that created these items. Obviously they mean something important to somebody or they would not exist. I respect freedom of expression and also see this category of items as interesting and humorous~ so let's enjoy them!

Superhero robot with glow-in-the-dark underpants:



Grenade pillow (named Mr. Boom):


Brain hair clip:

Dangling poop earrings:



I discovered the goodies above using the search term "odd" on Etsy. If you want to see handmade items that are beyond odd and are in the category of "...DIY meets WTF" you can visit Regretsy.
All I can say when I visit that site is "WOW!" quickly followed by "What were they thinking!?!".

0 comments: