Sunday, April 19, 2009

Home Sweet Home

It is great to get away with the family for a vacation but it is also good to be home. We had a fun time in Florida over the kids' spring break earlier this month. We enjoyed beaches, pool time, a day at Epcot, mini-golf, and even an ice hockey game in Tampa.
While we were away we celebrated my husband's birthday, our 15th Anniversary, and Easter. It was a busy trip and a long drive but well worth it all.
Our time in Sarasota was fun, but I am glad to be home and have some quiet time to myself with the kids back in school and the hubby back to work. Although I've been working at catching up on laundry and house cleaning, I still squeezed in some much needed exercise time at Jazzercise and a few volunteer hours at the animal shelter where I'm a "cat cuddler".
And now we're all caught up! Did anyone else travel this month? Tell me about it!

0 comments: