Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Wednesday Welcome: Stone Creek Designs

Each week I'm using Etsy's Pounce feature in order to discover new items "from undiscovered shops waiting for their first sale" as the Etsy site states. This week's welcome is extended to Stone Creek Designs of Bozeman, Montana. Jewelry designer and metalsmith Kristin Fletcher says "I design and fabricate jewelry that is simple, timeless and sturdy. Because it is all hand built, please rejoice in its slight variations, much like life. The jewels can be dressed up or dressed down. All items are handmade by me and I use fine metals and semiprecious stones. I really enjoy working with mixed metals!" Her rings are not only beautiful, they have a unique feature about their fit as well: they are finger shaped rather than round! Kristin says her customers find them to be very comfortable. Visit Stone Creek Designs to see more great pieces like these:







































0 comments: