Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturday Night Serenity

The kids are playing at a neighbor's house (thanks Dave), the husband is at Home Depot, and the cats and I are relaxing at home. I love the quiet! Not all the time, I'd miss my family, but once in a while I like to read and drink tea and hear my own thoughts. And not hear Spongebob. Or football on TV. Or the words "I'm hungry". Or "Mom/Honey where is my ...fill in the blank...?" C'mon people, if you threw your whatever it is onto the pile on your closet floor, then there is a really good chance that it is still there! Did you look before you asked me? Of course not. But hey, all three of them have their redeeming qualities as well; guess I'll keep 'em.

With all of this quiet around me, I worked on starting an e-mail newsletter and I made a new treasury list as well. Have a peek:

I hope you are all having a relaxing evening too, unless you're busy having FUN!

0 comments: