Friday, November 14, 2008

Friday Favorites

There are just so many things I really like that it is hard to narrow it down each week.

Today's pick is vintage key necklaces. But not just a key on a chain, I like the ones that have charms and other bits of "flair" along with them. Here are just a few of the MANY great key necklaces I found on Etsy:
Live Simply Boro Glass Lampwork Beaded Vintage Skeleton Key Necklace by Venbead from Rhode Island

Return To Me... Vintage Assemblage Necklace by OhMyGypsySoul from Michigan


Enchanted Forest Necklace by mylavaliere from Chicago


There were many, many more that I really liked but I just couldn't put them all here. Do you own or covet a favorite key necklace? I think I need to get one...

1 comments:

Misha said...

Charming and whimsical necklaces!