Thursday, October 23, 2008

New Arrival

New Arrival: The Cup Cozy

They have finally been photographed and are ready to find new homes. I am slowly listing them in my etsy shop, check back often to see new designs.
These environmentally friendly coffee cup sleeves provide a reusable alternative to cardboard sleeves. Plus you'll never have to worry which cup is yours since using an attractive cup cozy is the perfect way to personalize your cup! Made to fit standard 12 to 20 ounce coffee cups.
Each cup cozy folds up flat to be carried easily in a backpack, purse, or pocket. Made of 100% cotton fabric and lined with fleece. For best results machine or hand wash in cold water, air dry.
I have many other colors and themes available so if you're interested in seeing something else, just ask!

I've been using this one around town and have gotten some nice comments. Now I just need to channel my inner pushy salesperson and hand out business cards when people comment on my work. Sounds like an excellent excuse to have another Pumpkin Spice Latte or Caramel Apple Cider, Mmmmm!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! you have been busy :o) I have a cozy, and I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oooh, i love these, what a great idea!

Kim Caro said...

im gana need one sooon