Monday, December 1, 2008

Show Prep

This upcoming weekend, December 6th and 7th I'll be a vendor at the Annual Holiday and Hometown Arts and Crafts Show in Leesburg, VA. This will be my 3rd year at this show and I'm really looking forward to greeting old customers and to meeting new ones. This year for a little added fun, I'll put out my button rings. They're adjustable and colorful and once they're gone, they're gone.
Also new in my booth this year are the Cup Cozies. These have been just FLYING out of my Etsy shop. A cup cozy paired with a coffee shop gift card is the perfect gift for anyone because it is not overly personal, it is good for the environment, and can be used even if you're not a coffee lover~ get tea, apple cider, or hot chocolate! Here are a few of the newest designs:
If you're planning to be near Leesburg this weekend, click on the banner below to get directions to the show, admission is FREE and it is INDOORS! Hours are Saturday 9am to 4pm and Sunday 10am to 4pm.