Monday, October 20, 2008

I'm having a lazy day. Well, maybe a lazy couple of days. I did get a little bit of sewing done while the kids were at school, but I have a lot completed projects I need to photograph and I just haven't made it happen yet. I love the designing and creating part of my business, but not the marketing and selling parts. If I could just choose fabric and sew things without the rest of the work, I'd be a little happier.
I do enjoy meeting people face to face at craft shows~ it is a great thrill when someone stops by to tell me how much their best friend or their Aunt so-and-so loved the bag she bought from me last year. Repeat customers are good for the ego! Of course, meeting new people and new customers is also a very good thing :)
Maybe tomorrow will be a more productive day. It will be if I make it one!

0 comments: