Friday, October 10, 2008

Friday Favorites

Everyone has a few things they like to collect, right? I'm not talking about baseball cards or stamps (although I do have my childhood stamp collection packed up around here somewhere, I saw it when we moved. In 2004.). One of the things I enjoy collecting, in addition to fabric of course, is buttons. Old, new, big, little, colorful or plain, they're all welcome here. My collection of buttons looks really nice in a pretty glass jar on a shelf in my sewing room.
Here are some examples of what other people are making with buttons: bouquets! No, I didn't just figure that out, I've admired them for a while. That is why I've chosen button bouquets as my "Friday Favorite" this week. Top photo credited to KreatedbyKelly of Indianapolis, IN. Center photo credited to efgunited of Jacksonville, FL. Bottom photo credited to butterflymosaics of Southgate, MI.






0 comments: